- Annual club dinner & new board announce
Fabulous dinner at Schellville Grill, celebration, gifts/prizes & introduction to new board members: Frosty Sabo, Sam Garske & Wayne Schake. HUGE thanks to departing members Barbara Hall, Phyllis Mosher & Peggy Silversides for all of their service and care. Apologies for the pictures that are blurry. :(
- 2013 Summer Doubles championship playoff
Undefeated "Hot & Cold" (Mike Cooper & Frosty Sabo) vs. "Easy Sailing" (Holly Sammons & Kevin Evoy): Mike & Frosty remained undefeated, despite 2 fierce battles.
- Marco Foyot clinics/lessons & Oktoberfest
- VOMPC Club Championship 9/22/13
- Wine Country Classic in Remembrance of Tino Lofaro
- Chuck "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" Tournament
Tournament & Mexican fiesta, in honor & remembrance of Chuck Fleming
- Grand Concours de Pétanque-Bastille Day
- FPUSA Nat'l. Mixed, Men's & Women's Doubles
FPUSA Nat'l. Mixed Doubles 5/18, FPUSA Nat'l. Men's & Women's Doubles 5/19
- Byron W. Mayo Member/Newcomer Picnic
- Soup & Singles--2013 Kickoff event
- 2013--1st court clean-up. Thanks volunteers!!
- Oktoberfest 10/28/12
Triple melee & fabulous German style food & libations. Another terrific event--last of the season.
- Club Championship!
- Grand Concours de Petanque Melee Mixed Triple, Bastille Day
Bastille Day celebration
- Wellington "Where's the Beef?" melee & picnic
- Winter Doubles League Finals
- Soup & Singles 2/26-2012
- Oktoberfest, last party 2011, 10/22
- 2011 Annual club party at Wild Thyme 10/15/11
- Club Championship--Select Triples
1st place to Narin Garrett, Chuck Fleming, Peter Mathis; 2nd place to Holly Sammons, Mike Cooper, Peter Wellington; 3rd place to Ed Clay, Debbie King, Dave Katz; Consolat to Dick, Mike & Erin Menefee
- Wine Country Classic/Tino Lofaro Memorial
- Grand Concours de Petanque
- Wellington "Where's the Beef" Picnic & Petanque
A beautiful day and huge turnout for random mixed triples, with delicious food (as always), and with wine generously supplied by host/club President, Peter Wellington. Funny & sometimes challenging game play chits were given out to make things even more interesting. An absolutely delightful VOMPC day.
- Maysonnave 4/30/2011
Our member/newcomer tournament & lunch. We have new members--who could resist with a delightful day of play, and excellent food & wine.
- Winter League awards & potluck
- Panache 3/27/11
Although a bit chilly and a little rainy, we got our 4 games in, plus the playoff between Joe & Patrick. A good time was had by all. So much so that some stayed on to play some more.
- Soup & Singles 2/27/11
- Court fix up day
- Club Championship 10/31/10
10 teams of triples competed for the Club Championship, and a VERY good time was had by all. What a great day of petanque. Narin & Ryan cooked up the best burgers ever, with every imaginable condiment. The nail-biting finale came down to Tom/Frosty/Mike C. vs. Chuck/Holly/Mike M. (who stood in for Hans), with T/F/M team adding their names to the trophy.
- Doubles championship 2010
Shannon Bowman and Peter Wellington won the Doubles League Championship, vs. Peter Mathis & Adair Hastings. 13-2, 2-13, 13-5. The games had to finish on the unofficial "night court" over at the Sonoma Barracks, when they ran out of daylight.
- Oktoberfest 10/3/10
- SVMuseum - Bocce and Petanque 2010
A joint venture between the Valley of the Moon Petanque Club and the Sonoma Bocce Club
- SVMuseum - Oktoberfest 2008
A fall tournament featuring German food
- SVMuseum - Bastille Day 2010
Presentation for the SVMuseum
- SVMuseumShort - Cosby
Cosby plays Petanque
Clips from a 1988 Cosby TV show.
- SVMuseumShort - Bocce and Petanque
A joint venture between the Sonoma Bocce group and the Valley of the Moon Petanque Club to introduce newcomers to Bocce and Petanque
- SVMuseumShort - Oktoberfest 2008
A tournament and picnic featuring German food
- SVMuseumShort - Bastille Day 2010
Short presentation for the Sonoma Valley Museum
- Ravenswood Bastille Day
Grand Concours de Petanque/Random Triples
- Wine Makers Picnic & Petanque
- Wellington Vineyards Lamb BBQ 5/30/10
- Bocce & Petanque picnic
- Soup&Singles Tournament 3/27/10
- Post Thanksgiving potluck
Random doubles. Very windy. Good turnout. Great food, wine & fun had by all.
- 2009 Petanque America Open
On the beautiful Island called Amelia, Florida.
- Annual Meeting 11/1/2009
Casual play, lunch, club meeting & awards
- Wine Country Classic Tournament (10/18/2009)
- Oktoberfest - 2009
Oktoberfest - 2009
- 2009 NW Mixed Double Championship
2009 Northwest Mixed Double Championship in Sonoma. May17th 2009
- Sonoma Valley High School Training - April 2009
Sonoma Valley High School
- VOMPC Oktoberfest 2008
- New Zealand Weekend
- 2008 Regional Triples
- First annual Bocce & Petanque picnic
First annual Bocce & Petanque picnic--what a great combo of sports, people, food & wine!